1599 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
Kars at the Kurb – Dirty Race Cars
- Avery Tsui’s 1994 Rally Mazda Miata (1.8l engine, roll bar, hardtop, and special rear differential)
- Ryan Strada’s highly modified RX Subaru
- Ina Yost will bring (and tow to the lunch) her RallyCross Miata.
Avery Tsui, the head of the Hawaii Region of the Sports Car Club of America, will describe the rally cross races and the brand new rally cross course, and the owners of the cars on display will describe the thrills of driving on the dirt in their cars.
Other Free Stuff:
Auto Global News and older auto magazines.
RSVP for Lunch Please
Contact Ed Kemper at 808-225-2965 . The Club wants to get a handle on who is going to show up so the Club can arrange the tables and make sure there is sufficient staffing.
Get the drift. Not a club. No agenda. Nobody’s selling anything. No roster or membership,good food ($18.00 includes meal, iced tea,tax and tip). The club only takes credit cards (no cash).
- Mahi Mahi Burger with French Fries
- Hamburger and French Fries
- Caesar Salad with Grilled chicken
To make the lunch process better, you will be asked to pay as you come in and pick up a card with your food choice to take to your seat.
Pass the invitation along to someone you think has any interest as well.