1599 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
Kars at the Kurb: Ford Festival
- Kelvin Bloom‘s 1200 horsepower 2006 Ford GT.
- Ben Chu‘s fully restored 1971 Pantera with a 351 Ford V-8 with the extremely rare push button door handles and small chrome bumpers (only 380 made).
- Bryan Miller‘s 1965 Shelby Cobra replica by Superformance with a 427 Ford stroker (not a kit car but factory built in South Africa and endorsed by Carroll Shelby.)
Kelvin Bloom of Aqua-Aston Hotels, will talk about his fabulous trip to the recent Le Mans 24 hour race where he was hosted at the Ford GT hospitality suite, along with the Ford family, Ford GT racecar drivers and Chip Ganassi.
Also, he will provide an update on his own 1200 horsepower 2006 Ford GT, and the steps it takes to purchase a brand new Ford GT. (And that new Ford GT did win its class at LeMans.)
Other Free Stuff:
Older auto magazines.
RSVP FOR THE LUNCH PLEASE
Contact Ed Kemper at 808-225-2965 . The Club wants to get a handle on who is going to show up so the Club can arrange the tables and make sure there is sufficient staffing.
Get the drift. Not a club. No agenda. Nobody’s selling anything. No roster or membership,good food ($18.00 includes meal, iced tea,tax and tip). The club only takes credit cards (no cash).
- Mahi Mahi Burger with French Fries
- Hamburger and French Fries
- Caesar Salad with Grilled chicken
To make the lunch process better, you will be asked to pay as you come in and pick up a card with your food choice to take to your seat.
Pass the invitation along to someone you think has any interest as well.